Foodtrepreneur Festival: Food Vendor Application
The Foodtrepreneur Festival is a great opportunity for vendors to gain great exposure for their products, interact directly with new and established customers face-to-face, increase their following, and inspire future entrepreneurs.
In previous years, the festival welcomed more than 500 food lovers, bloggers and members of the foodie community and 30 vendors. This year, the new venue will allow us to give space to 41 selected vendors and allow more people to comfortable navigate the space and interact with the business owners.
Be part of this vibrant celebration of the companies that are making Utah more delicious!
Please note: Unless vendors want to sell the products they will be sampling there is no fee associated with having a exhibit booth at the event, but all vendors are asked to provide the sample of foods at their own expense.
Companies that choose to sell the products they will be sampling at the event, will be charged a fee of $150, to be collected upon acceptance into the festival.
Requirements for vendors
41 companies will be selected based on type of products and the following requirements:
- Prepackaged food products only, sold in stores or online. (No catering business or restaurants. Bakery products are allowed if sold in grocery stores)
- The company needs to be based and registered in the State of Utah.
- The owner needs to be present at the event and at the booth together with at least one staff person.
- The company needs to provide food samples for people that will attend the event. (We are estimating 700 people)
Instructions for the day of event
- Vendors are responsible for setting up, maintaining and removing their own booth, merchandise and trash.
- No food should be prepared or cook at the venue.
- Vendors are individually responsible to ensure that they comply with the Salt Lake Department of Health and that all of their business licensing and certifications are up-to-date.
- Vendors should not begin handing out samples before 6:30 pm and must close up at 8 pm.
- Set up time is from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm; if vendors arrive at the venue after 4:30 pm we reserve the right to turn them away.
- Photo(s) of the product(s) you wish to sample at the event
- Company logo (eps, jpg, or png file)
- Social media info
Each vendor will be given a 6ft table. Nothing can be hang on the walls.
Questions? Contact our Program & Special Events Manager Deborah Marzano.